1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
For this question, I’m going to have to go with My Lady Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows. I know that I’ve talked about this book a lot in the past few weeks, but I can’t help it! It’s so good. If you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it.
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
My copy of Oliver Twist has a white cover! No other books with white covers are really coming to mind so I’ll have to go with that one!
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
Les Misérables. Let’s be honest here. It’s my favorite book. If I have the chance to get comfortable and read a big book, I’m reading Les Misérables.
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
Whew… this is a tough question. Erm… I think that I might just in general like to have a snowball fight with the characters of The Infernal Devices. I really think that that would be a good time. I think that Courfeyrac would be wonderful to have a snowball fight with as well. Maybe James from A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee?
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So from what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
Wow… umm… maybe Dragonfly and Amber. I won’t say why because spoilers. *Beware, there may be slight spoilers until the end of this question but I’ll be really, really vague so proceed at your own risk.* But I’ll just say that I thought that one thing was going to happen and I was really happy about it and then it didn’t happen. And apparently I’m supposed to be glad that it didn’t happen but I just can’t get behind that thinking.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
I’d definitely give them The Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink. That book was really easy to get into and the trilogy as a whole was amazing!