I don’t know where this tag originated but I saw it on Kristen Martin’s channel on YouTube.
1. Where’s your favorite place to write?
- I love to write on my couch or in any place in school.
2. Coffee or tea?
- Tea. But coffee when I’m super tired.
3. Favorite book of all time?
- Oh, wow… I think that I’d have to go with Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly at the moment. But there are so many others. But I have to pick one, so… Revolution.
4. NaNoWriMo: Yes or No?
- Yes. Yes. Yes. I did NaNo for the first time this year and I absolutely loved every minute of it. I never felt stressed out by NaNo and I got so much writing done that even if I had gotten stressed out, it still would have been worth it.
5. Genre you would write if you had no restrictions?
- High fantasy. I wish that I had the creative pulse to be able to write high fantasy. If I could build elaborate worlds like some of the high fantasy authors out there, I would definitely go for it.
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Concentration. Does that count?
7. Favorite author?
- Charles Dickens. I love his stories and his writing style.
8. What kind of music do you listen to when you write?
- Songs from musicals. Especially German ones. I don’t get as much of an urge to sing in German as I do with English. But I do get sidetracked in trying to directly translate the songs.
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Somewhere in Germany like Berlin, Frankfurt, or Munich. Maybe even in Austria.
10. What do you do when you get writer’s block?
- I listen to music a lot. I talk to my dad. Talking to my dad always gives me new ideas and new routes in which to take my story.