DECEMBER 2016 Wrap Up
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
- The Darkest Hour by Caroline Tung Richmond
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Favorite Read of December:
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. Can’t wait to read The Unexpected Everything because I’ve heard that some of the characters from Since You’ve Been Gone show up again!
I also really liked Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. It was a very close second and I thought about actually giving it the title of my favorite of December but I had such a good time reading Since You’ve Been Gone (it make me laugh out loud several times) that I just had to give it to Since You’ve Been Gone.
Least Favorite Read of December:
Just One Day by Gayle Forman. I just didn’t really enjoy this book. The characters frustrated me for a good portion of the book. I won’t get into spoilers here but you can read my book talk if you’re interested about why I disliked this book so much. Technically I read this book in January but I started it in December so I thought that I would include it with this wrap up.
JANUARY 2017 TBR
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Books that I may or may not get to:
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
If you’d like to stay up to date with what’s going on in my reading life, you can add me on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/Bway_Jekyll_Phantom_Miz.