I don’t know who started this tag, but if you know, please tell me so that I can give credit! Thanks!
1. The beginning of your trip. You walk into a bookstore and you instantly feel happy: Name a book that has the perfect beginning.
· I’m usually not to big on the beginnings of books but I really loved the beginning for Anastasia’s Secret by Susanne Dunlap. Actually, most of Susanne Dunlap’s books have really good beginnings. In the Shadow of the Lamp would be really good for this question as well.
2. That sad moment when they don’t have the book you were looking for: Name a book that made you bawl your eyes out.
· Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, Fire By Night by Lyn Austen, Les Misérables by Victor Hugo, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, and Circle of Fire by Michele Zink are all really good for this question.
3. That moment you’re just looking around and find a random book that just speaks to you: Name a hidden gem.
· Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly.
4. That moment you finally find the book that you were looking for: Name a book that you’ve waited months and months for to be released.
· I buy most of my books secondhand so I usually have to wait around a while. But I remember waiting and waiting to find My Lady Jane. The day I found it was literally one of the happiest days of my life (okay, that might be a bit of an exaggeration).
5. That moment you see a book with a gorgeous cover and you just have to have it: Name a book you bought purely because of its cover.
· I guess that A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens would fall under this category.
6. That moment you have to pay a lot of money for your books but still feel very happy you finally have them: Name a book that made you suffer, but you were still happy about it.
· Fire by Night by Lyn Austen. Seriously. I suffered through this one.
7. Walking out of the bookstore feeling super happy and excited: Name a book with the perfect ending.
· Gonna go with the whole The Agency trilogy by Y.S. Lee for this one.