Happy Easter to everyone celebrating!
For today, I’m posing a pre-written post and it’s a book tag! This one is the “You’re Not Good Enough Book Tag” which was created by ReadLikeWildfire and Beccathebookreviewer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDirqRhMri0&t=1s. Essentially, what you do, is you put a bunch of character names into a jar and you pick two for every question and choose the one you would rather have for that particular scenario! Los geht’s!
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
For this scenario, I drew Georgie from the Stranje House series and Ted Wilson from Fire by Night.
I think that I’d have to go with Georgie for this question as I feel like she’d be pretty good with spelling as she reads a lot!
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
For this one, I drew Henry Jekyll from The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde and Phoebe from Fire by Night.
I think that either way I go here, there’s a way in which this could go wrong. However, provided that Jekyll doesn’t transform into Hyde last minute, I think that I’d choose Henry Jekyll for this scenario as I feel like it wouldn’t be that hard to evade him!
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
For this, I drew Lesgles/Laígle/Bossuet from Les Misérables and Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments.
This is a pretty tough one considering I like both of these characters, but I think that I’d give the rose to Lesgles because I think that we’d get along better! Both of them would be good picks, though!
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
For this one, I drew Edward Hyde from The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde and Sebastian (Lord Wyatt) from the Stranje House series.
Hah! Imagine Hyde volunteering to take someone’s place in the Hunger Games! Unlikely. Without contention, Sebastian would be more likely to volunteer!
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to survive?
For this scenario, I pulled Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices and Tess from the Stranje House series.
Man, I don’t want to sacrifice either of them, I love them both so much! But… I think that I’m going to have to go with Tessa because well… Tessa’s got a lot longer to live than Tess. But still… I don’t like having to sacrifice either of them!
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
For this one, I drew Raoul de Chagny from The Phantom of the Opera and Sebastian Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments.
Okay, so… Sebastian would probably be better for dealing with problems but Raoul is such a stereotypical sidekick type. Not to mention that Raoul, unlike Sebastian, probably wouldn’t try to kill me on a whim! So, I’m going with Raoul for this one!
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
For this one, I drew Captain Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles and Clark from The Unexpected Everything.
So, I’m assuming that Thorne is pretty good with communication as he talks a lot. I feel like Clark might be a little awkward. So… as much as I hate to say it, I’d have to fire Clark.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
For this, I drew Dorian Gray from The Picture of Dorian Gray and the Darkling from The Grisha Trilogy.
I feel like neither of them would try to comfort me! But if I had to choose one, probably Dorian as he does go through several feelings of wanting to change and he is rather horrified by the person he is becoming so maybe, just maybe, in an attempt to somehow redeem himself, he might try to comfort me.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
For this one, I drew Enjolras from Les Misérables and Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles.
So, well, I think that the obvious answer is Enjolras. Except, he’d probably unwittingly be part of this clique. I feel like Cinder would be very cautious to not become part of the popular clique whereas Enjolras would be so caught up in work and things like that that he’d not even notice or care.
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
For this, I drew Scarlet from The Lunar Chronicles and R.F. Jackaby from the Jackaby series.
I am 98% sure that Jackaby would forget my birthday, but I also wouldn’t be offended because he probably forgets everyone’s birthday, being so caught up in his work and all that.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
For this, I got Christine Daaé from The Phantom of the Opera and Anne Boleyn from The Other Boleyn Girl.
Anne, for sure! Anne is actually pretty bookish in The Other Boleyn Girl whereas I don’t think that Christine would really spend whatever time she had to herself reading. Also, Christine, I don’t think, would want to put herself out there like that whereas Anne would welcome it.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
For this, I drew Jane from My Lady Jane and Mary from The Agency series.
I think that I’d probably invite Jane because I think that we could have a really good time just talking about books and the absurdity of society and stuff like that!
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
For this one, I drew Gifford from My Lady Jane and Marius Pontmercy from Les Misérables.
Okay… well… this is an odd question to answer. But I guess that I’ll go with Marius? I don’t know…!
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
For this one, I drew Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices and Nathaniel from The Bartimaeus Cycle.
For this one, I’m pretty sure that both of these characters could be prone to see a text and not reply but I feel like Nathaniel would be much more likely to just shrug it off than Will.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by… who?!
For this, I drew Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury and Jase from My Life Next Door.
And for this one, I would definitely choose Jase. Jase would be much more caring and capable of taking care of people, I think!
And that’s it for me! Hope you all have a beautiful Sunday! Tschüss!