Hallo, leute!Today, I’m doing the “I Never” Book Tag! The tag was originally created by LizziefayeLovesBooks on YouTube! Los geht’s!
1. “I never read that!” Name a book that you’ve never read, that everyone else has.
For this one, I’m going to have to go with practically everything by John Green. I love John Green’s work on YouTube but I’ve never actually read any of his books (excepting a little excerpt of TFIOS).
2. “I never read anything so awesome!” Name your favorite book.
Okay, I have a few answers for this one! So, my most recent favorite is Friday’s Child by Georgette Heyer. However, I think that if I had to pick one favorite book, I’d pick The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. It’s one of those books that I will always love forever and ever.
3. “I never thought I would get through it.” Name a book that you didn’t like, but powered through it anyway.
The Glittering Court by Rachelle Mead! It’s not that this was a bad book. It just wasn’t something I liked at all! For some reason, though, I pushed through and finished.
4. “I will never finish that!” Name a book or a series that you don’t plan on finishing.
As much as it pains me to say it, I don’t think that I will be finishing any of Sarah J. Maas’s series that are out. I’m debating finishing ACOTAR but I have forsaken Throne of Glass.
5. “I will never regret reading that.” Name a book you read solely on a recommendation that you ended up really liking.
I read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak purely based off of a recommendation from a friend of mine. I didn’t know a thing about it but I ended up absolutely loving it!
6. ” I would never do that!” Name a relatable book character who made choices you didn’t agree with, or did things you would never do.
I feel like I oftentimes disagreed with many of the things that Clary from The Mortal Instruments did throughout the series.
7. “I never wanted to admit it.” Name a book that you were embarrassed to say you read or were embarrassed to carry around with you.
Hmm… well… I think that I’ll have to go with To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. I don’t know, maybe it was the title that made me feel embarrassed to carry around?
8. “I never read anything so heartwarming.” Name a book or a series that really touched your heart.
I think that, for this one, I would have to go with Anastasia’s Secret by Susanne Dunlap!
9. “I never laughed so hard!” Name a book that made you laugh out loud.
I know that I’ve already mentioned Friday’s Child by Georgette Heyer, but it was the first book that came to mind for this one!
10. “I never could have made it through childhood without it.” Name a favorite childhood book or book series.
Funnily enough, some friends and I were talking about our favorite childhood book series just yesterday! However, I think that I’ll go with my Dinotopia book!
Anyways, that’s it for me! Vielen dank und tschüss!